Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weeks 8 and 9 In The Field!

**We talked to Austin on Mother's day! He is doing SO amazing! He sends everyone his love!**


This week has been quite a learning experience.  Our car had to be taken in for repairs this entire past week.  We thought we would get it back on Friday, but they found some more internal damage and had to keep it over the weekend to fix.  So me and Elder Bartlett have been riding our bikes all around Pittsfield!  It's been quite tiring.  I had a lot of learning experiences though.  I learned that God answers prayers.  I would not have had the strength to go 20+ miles on Saturday if I didn't have the Lord's strength with me.  I learned that I'm really out of shape and need to work on that.  ;)  I learned that SPF 100 really does work, because I used some, didn't get sunburnt.  Elder Bartlett didn't use any (him being asain and all) and he got sunburnt on his arms.  It's gone now, but it was pretty funny.  I have learned a lot more while riding those bikes, but it has been a great time.  I am thankful for that.  We get to pick up our car in about an hour, so I'm pretty excited about that.

I've been listening to a lot of music lately.  I miss music, but whenever we walk into a public place that is playing the radio, I realize that even though I hear the same songs that I listened to back home, they have a different feeling for me now.  Listening to good music really does make a difference.  So just be cautious of the feelings you get when you are listening to music, each of you!

Still trying to get over the fact that I just "saw" you guys yesterday!  What a blessing that was.  You all looked great and Lucy is just a doll!  I'm happy that you guys are all doing well.

This email probably will be a shorter one just because we caught up yesterday.  I've attached my baptism picture for you to see.  That's Fianna for ya!  She's an awesome lady and we are so happy for her decision.


After emails today Elder Bartlett and I are going to the Norman Rockwell Museum.  It's a big art museum and it's supposedly one that if you are in the Pittsfield area, let alone in the Berkshire county at all you have to go see this museum atleast once.  We get free passes from the library here to all the museums in the county if we ask a few days in advance so it's really cool!  So that will be exciting.

Loves, 
Elder Austin Kimbell

Elder Kimbell doing some service for some of the members by doing a little demolition to their house

Elder Kimbell and Elder Bartlett riding their bikes



Fianna's baptism day! Yay we are so happy for her and her decision to be baptized!




No comments:

Post a Comment